What New Features Would You Like To See In Wii Play The Drums

Coordinator
Aug 31, 2008 at 12:33 AM
Take a minute and explain what new feature or features you would like to see Wii Play The Drums have.
Aug 31, 2008 at 4:44 AM
Perhaps a separate volume control. This would be handy when playing along with songs if you want to tone down the drums a little.
Oct 2, 2008 at 11:34 PM

What would be really K.A. is if we took WPTD to a whole new level, as in the incorporation of several instruments; I have (and sure many of you have also) seen many iterations of drum playing software for wiimotes as well as various "wiitars" primarily for Macs.  We need to get people ON THIS! I've had more fun using my wiimotes on my PC than on my actual Wii.  This is certainly easier said than done, even more so because I have absolutely NO programming ability (yet) but then again I'm more of a leader and not a fighter.  Just my opinion though.

Frankie J

Feb 25, 2009 at 7:47 AM
Hi, Ì´m tested the software, and all works fine. For a better usebility I´d like to have some Changes:

1. Audio Driver: for more possibilitys : It would be better to be able to select between different audio drivers on  the system (if they are available)

2. Modus:  The software should work in background too. I´d like to use it on stage, but my mainprogramm cubase works all the time. To us wmptd, I have to activte it first with a click on the Window. (no hands free, wmptd should work in background and everything would be ok .

3. a perfect upgrade would be a possibilty to send MIDI Drum Informations to other applications.

At last let me say, the move to pc conversation is here better than other progs I have testet (glove Pie, WiiInstrument), and with the changes I told before It would be the best you can get .

bluelight
Mar 29, 2011 at 11:14 AM

hey. this would be really cool if it worked with the wii GH or RB drumset. Thanks. cool program. works good. Much better than similar glovepie programs.